Wednesday, March 13, 2013

13 March 2013 Wednesday

The fact that I feel crappy everytime I'm in school must have some meaning.
This place absolutely bores me out of my mind. Not to mention the lonely feeling I leave this place with. I don't mean to complain about being a loner since I still have people to sit with in class, during lunch, to laugh with during free time and to talk to. I'm not saying that I'm holed up in the library with a book, alone. But there's this lingering feeling that I want something more. A group to meet with outside school hours and to text without caution at the tips of the fingers. To laugh on inside jokes, to go back to the way things were when I was part of a group, part of a gang, part of a team.

Honestly, some days I feel like just sitting alone in a far corner to immerse myself in a good book without people passing through and looking at me as a loner. Without the fear that the people who usually talk to me having the thought that I don't want to associate with them anymore. I miss large united clans! I miss the past. I miss the past so bad.


"Something like olivia, something like olivia, something like olivia, I keep thinking something like olivia is what I need to find" - John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment