Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata: It is a way of life.

For this blog post I'll just share my current plan to control my eating habits which has recently got out of control. My plan is to jot down into my phone, every type of food that I eat for the whole day. It is not about quantity control or the portion. This is to be done to see how many types of food I eat in a day. My goal is to try to limit the number of types to +/- 10 a day. This is because I have a habit of trying everything and when I try one or munch on it, I no longer consider how much I have already eaten in total in that 1 hour period. Food to me is for the savory tastes, to placate my craving taste-buds.


Because of my realization of over-eating, I will try this method. Hopefully it would work as when jotting something down, the fact that I do write down makes me slowly realize the quantity.

Do you think this will be a good method?
I'll post again sometime later in the future to update on my method. Maybe it would work, Maybe it wouldn't. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment