Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sudden Obsession of John Mayer

Yes, as the title declared, I have a sudden obsession for John Mayer! His singing and song-writing is beautiful. It gives a calmness yet happiness that I love in life.

Any suggestions to give me to add to my music collection?

I've always wanted to be a singer. Singing anywhere in public and be appreciated. Like somewhere in a cafe or something. I don't need fame on tv or anything, just to sing my heart out and have people listen to me. I love singing, it's a passion. I recently heard in a restaurant a female performer who probably is around her early twenties, and she was great, so sweet calm enchanting, her voice her confidence lulls your ears. Especially that she has great taste in picking music with a wide range selections such as Elvis to Christina Perry to Rihanna to Celine Dion to Beatles and so much more!


Anyone wants to share thoughts and experiences?

What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment