Monday, March 19, 2012

19 March 2012 Sunday

Hi I don't know what I'm doing with my life anymore.

But I'm not here to complain, just state down what I've done today.

Starting from the morning:
Woke up with pretty salon blow dried hair
Wore long batik skirt form Jogjakarta to church paired with a white tee and hoop earring with aqua beads
Helped sell corn dogs, coffee, cakes for teen's retreat fund
Met and talked with a new friend, Carolina from the UK.
Went home
Read 'The Hunger Games'
Watched the last episode of '2 Days 1 Night' Korean life reality show
Went to Candy's for dinner and fun!

Today has been well! And I'm finally on spring break for a week!

Happy happy happy, going to Bali on Thursday.

Report card sucks! I got Ds and Us (Grades are way way way down, so not me)

I'm lacking sleep, better catch up soon. And I hate how I'm not smart or intellectual or happy anymore. I wonder what happened. I'm so negative these days and I hate it!

"A competition is only between you and yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment