Wednesday, May 2, 2012

2 May 2012 Wednesday

I feel so miserable. I'm in a funk, in a state of limbo. I've been feeling this way the whole day. I'm on a self-pity day. I just want to cry and sigh until
there is no more energy left in me, I can't help it. I can't deny that I'm so depressing. If I were someone else, I definitely would avoid being in my presence at all costs!

Maybe it's because I've been sick for a week and since my body is still recuperating, I'm so tired. Sleep is all I want. Sleep and to cry that is. I have no idea why but this is really getting on my nerves!

I had school today. It was boring. I went to school from Monday and though I'm much better than last week where my illness really took a toll on me, I still have a dreadful flu, cold and a phleghmy cough that makes me sound like a dog barking. Bark Bark.

I missed school last Friday since I slept from 4 pm on Thursday until who knows when. What I can sum up is that in the 24 hours from 4 p.m. Thursday until 4 p.m. Friday, I slept a total of 21.5 hours. That was how sick I was. Things went better from then on. I still had a terrible headache and hollowness in me but things started looking up over the weekend.

Sum things up:
Friday-
Did nothing on Friday but sleep.

Saturday-
Went to the salon with mom had a cream bath and haircut. My hair trimmed shorter, getting rid of the split ends(if existent) and all. Then I went for a youth service in church. Was planning to head to a classmate's farewell party but suddenly mom's blood pressure went to an extreme low and a massive headache that made her really weak so the family took her to the Emergency Room. Believe it or not, We had fun in the emergency room! Took pictures and stuff!

Sunday-
Rested at home since I didn't have to join Sunday Service and no way do I want to join doing sports with the rest of the teens especially when I'm sick. Had lunch with mom's family to celebrate grandma's and uncle's birthdays on the month of April. April 23rd and April 19th respectively. Went home afterwards though it was Candy's baptism day but I had a feeling I've already missed seeing it. I think I slept again afterwards.



This week hopefully would not be so dreadful, cross my fingers!
Adding to all the depression going around, I have AS Level exams starting next week. 5 days from now I have a Biology Practical and the next day an English Composition Exam. SIGH

Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment