Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So currently I'm in the car and I just remembered how I posses the means to type and blog from my own smartphone!

Today is a friday, the 4th of May. Honestly, today doesn't feel like a friday at all! But of course like any sane person, I'm glad the weekdays are over! Sadly I have nothing to look forward to in the weekends, so I'm just going to sit idly at home watch some tv, eat and do I dare admit, maybe even study! Maybe its the fact that I missed school yesterday that makes me
feel that today is not a friday just yet. Not looking forward to next week's weekdays though because I would have AS level exams which I'm completely dreading!

I really do need to start studying at home, but how sad is that? Sitting alone at home studying to improve grades? I've rarely done it, only done near exam times so its not my habit but I believe it's necessary if I want to actually do an okay job in school and pass my classes!

I'll not even start complaining about school since I've done it probably over 400 times!

Reaching home now, how glad am I that I live really close to school? Living just at the end of Arteri Pondok Indah truly is a blessing!

Oh! I remembered now why I started typing for this blog! I want to say that I'm going to attend this Special Needs Children's musical Performance tomorrow! I really do want to watch so I can learn about Special Needs Children! I have 10 free tickets but its so hard just to get school friends to come attend it with me and watch! They seem to not be interested! But don't they realize, its a special cause and just by watching it there would be the build up of gratefulness for life and all?

I'm still going nevertheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment