Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10 October 2012, Wednesday [PART DEUX]

Hiiiii back again! And yes! I CAN type much faster here though it's a tad bit noisy...

So what else is going on in my head?
yes, I am speaking like this inside my own head and it's actually at times surprising to even myself. Maybe I should type more often so I can read and write what is actually in my head. Its just a jumble of words in my head and I get confused alot with myself since I don't know which voice to listen to and follow which are all mumbling in my head.. 

So there's this funny story Sukyi told me on monday about how Wesley is actually upset that I didn't get him anything for his birthday! I mean like he didn't even write what he gave me during my birthday party so how should I have known the blue growing crystal things were from him? I know that he gave me a gift, but what? Sukyi told me he was upset because since his birthday was close to mine that I didn't give him a gift though I gave everyone else gifts for their birthday. I gave Oliver a vintage camera/video tape coin bank thingy for his birthday only 7/8 days after wesley's (which was i think the 21st)! I mean how sad is it that Wes felt hurt about it? Sure I gave sukyi a gift for her birthday which was a mixed tape shaped wallet, Hans a gift for his birthday which was a super adorable tiny jar of nutella I've actually been hunting for years (big coincidence I found alot and it was there at an opportunity to give as gifts/souvenirs). Suk told me that Wes felt hurt I gave Hans nutella! Wes is allergic to nuts, thus no nutella for him, DUH I'm that considerate. I also always think of wesley when I'm going to bring goodies to school making sure there's no nuts! I could've brought reeses but i knew he's allergic so I didn't buy or make peanut butter cups for school classmates. but HAHA I'm just going to laugh it off! I'll find something for him someday so he'll at least feel loved and appreciated hahahaha<3 nyawww so adorable! I actually planned for his bday which is on May 21 that I'm going to make him a black oreo cake or a green one or chocolate cups with jam instead of peanut butter (tried it and it's still delicious!) but I guess I got too busy that week that I forgot and/or didn't have time to make for him. Sukyi's theory is that he might have felt something between us like I'm nice to him (which I am) and definitely closer to him than with andrew... true true... but I mean come on, a guy hoping for gifts? Especially remembering after few months has passed?

Then also in the car while I was dropping her off (talking time in the car HOHO) She said that there was something in the way Hans treated me that day when we were in Lotte Wholesale buying drinks for sports day, she felt like he gave attention to me since it was only 3 of us and how she elaborated on this thought that anyone in that position, hers I mean, would feel like a third wheel. But whaat, I'm not liking this topic, thus change of subject that day! We talked alot and I like it when talking to people and I don't have to think of what I'm gonna say, how I'm going to arrange my words, if I sound like a dork/stupidito, when words just seem to flow out of my mouth without me actually listening/knowing what I'm saying. It's just a great feeling, especially seeing how I'm not a good person with words and that I'm quite quiet and shy in a way.

I'm not quiet in a way that I'm an introvert, I actually see myself as an open book and just need to pay attention or ask and many things are uncovered about me.

What else hmmm.... 

I actually wanted to type on the blog about my days and what I try to see in my life, what I appreciate and try to find in friends, in a guy that would be my best friend, what attracts me the fun parts, what I want to make friends and find to have fun with! 

Things that matter in my life in friends I hope to find: Adventure, fun ride loving, traveling, story loving, compassionate, iseng-ness, fun and laughs and much much more.

I'm just tired and should most probably sleep now. Should remember to blog much much more! I even actually planned to blog everyday (or as often possible) on my semi-break time this Mid-September to December when I'm out of school and hopefully using it wisely to learn new things, to find happiness and such. Okay, goodnight then! MUAH! HUGS AND KISSES! AND BUTTERFLY KISSES TO THOSE WHO LOVE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment