Sunday, October 21, 2012

21 October 2012 Sunday

Welcome back to the blogosphere!

How appropriate it is for me as I'm always on-and-off with my blogging.


So I was just in setiabudi building, next to the church building, for over 6 hours. S-I-X hours. I officially declare this day FAT Day. All there is to do in Setiabudi is to eat. This place is all filled with cafes and restaurants and food stalls.

What I ate today:
Kwetiao Goreng
Mie Kangkung from Cafe Betawi
Chocolate Truffle Cake Slice from Imperial Cakery
Tiramisu Dessert Pizza from Pizza Ebira
Spaghetti Carbonara with Turkey Ham and Mushrooms from Pizza Ebira

… it's only 6.20pm right now but I believe I really should stop eating for today. The calorie limits are soaring high!

Before you judge anything, I'm not the girl that's rail thin and anorexic always looking for ways to look sick, pale and stick-like. I'm a healthy body size with extra energy storage on my belly(folds of rolling fat) , arms(bingo-wings tadaa) , chin(double chin baby) , cheeks(think cute chubby baby, minus the baby part) and so much more: thighs + calves.

I need to start watching what I eat again! I gained 2.5 kgs already! In less than one month! Boohooooooo

Okay then, ciao!
Though I'm in the car, I really should rest so that when I get home I can study for my upcoming Economics AS freakin exam. Scared cause I'm so not prepared!

Need to think this way: Beat Jessica, Prove to Oliver I'm not as stupid/retarded as it seems.

HAHA ALL ELSE FAILS, THEN I'M SORRY FOR MYSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment