Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10 October 2012, Wednesday

Hi so i'm just going to talk out if my head. So bear with me a little will you?


So today was the AS examination for mathematics paper 1. And it was hard ughh

When people ask me to come to school to do something (I've already dropped out of school for 3 weeks!) and though i hesitate to tell them i'll come to school, i still show up alot. I'm not like those students who often skip or absence themselves from school anyway. I'm like the diligent student who comes to school everyday, does homework, though I never was the type to be the smart one or the prized student or the class pet. I'm just the average student you know? Like today hans asked me to come to school tomorrow to help for sportsday prep and i'm just like 'uhhhh um i'll think about it' and most probably like the many times i've said that to people that i would end up there cause i've always the okay student you see? Not skipping and stuff. Yeah raffles has made me have even less of a life than i already did. Oh, sukyi also asked me to come to school tomorrow cause there's a chem practical tomorrow and i need to learn since the teacher never taught us any practical anyway, other than titration.

It's so hard to type this on the iphone. You can't feel the buttons you know?! And it's tiresome typing with two thumbs. Should just change to my laptop now huh?

Be right back through my laptop (hopefully) soon! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment