Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday 8th January 2013

Hiiii! Happy New Year Everyone! This may be so late but I can't help not saying it! It's the 1st time I'm blogging since 2012.

So right now I'm waiting in
Plaza Indonesia after all my classes are done for the day. Isn't it exciting that this very weekend is the Chinese New Year celebrations? It's the year of the snake, that means my brother is turning twelve this year, in just two weeks! Aww my baby brother is growing up!!

Back to the point that I'm in Plaza Indonesia. I'm here because the Suherlan Family is coming together staying for the weekend in Grand Hyatt which is adjacent to the Plaza Indonesia Mall. It's 3.37pm right now, that means I have an hour to go before family starts arriving to this area. There's only 12 individuals of the Suherlan Clan and so I guess you can say we have the ability to all clump together.

So I'm currently sitting in Starbucks of EX Plaza, having an iced cappuccino and reading my book 'The Slap'.

I'm studying this year in Monash Foundation Year which is really teeny tiny and well, I can't be picky in choosing friends. But just so you know, not everyone seems friend-able by me. There are, of course, no doubt that there are a few weirdo-es.

I guess I have nothing else to do and so the birth of this blog post. HAHA, birth!

I'm suddenly interested again in posting on my blog though nobody reads it. I was wary before that I shouldn't give out details in case someone I know comes across this blog but now that I think again, it has been a year and nobody reads this anyway. Well Hello World! I'll be more open nowdays:) Another reason for posting again on this blog is that I read an article in English Class that people learn from blogs, not just from their personal details or interest, but because that sometimes people may come along and criticize, give comments, give advice and suggestions. Whoever is reading this, you would help me out wouldn't you? Please comment and point out things for me! I'm open to suggestions and comments!

I know I don't have a future as a writer or journalist or anything that involves writing tons of words for people to read in that matter. My sentence structures sometimes don't even make sense to myself!

Okay, ciao! My head hurts from the 3 people at the next table burning their cigarettes. Time for them to be subject to my death stares until they put it out. I swear they've already probably smoked 20 sticks of it, by smoke I meant idly holding them in their hands while talking and probably only had 3 inhalations per ciggy. Talk about air pollution!

No comments:

Post a Comment