Wednesday, April 11, 2012

11 April 2012 Wednesday

Its been a long time since I wrote here, it's already April!
Happy Easter, Happy April, Happy fourth month of the year!

I don't think anyone knows me, not even I myself know who I am. Am I being honest or am I just lying to myself? I don't even know anything in my life.


I feel bad since I always write all the horrible things and self reflections over here. Am I really a horrible person in depression I wish to change? Or am I just being deluded and copying the styles of the 21st century that seems so depressing in a way. The way people see the ugly, the horrible and the saddistic as a beautiful art form?

Anywaaaaay! On the positive and happier side! I love the life I am given to live! I wish to become a better person and all! :)

So, since the last time I wrote anything in this online journal I have, there has been a lot that I've been through! Many experiences, many memories and many times I should have remembered.

A list:
Today:
- Cooked "Trial&Error" Macaroni and Cheese with my younger bro!
- Read parts of "Safe Haven" by Nicholas Sparks
- Played Capsa Truth or Dare with Assila, Wesley, Hans, Andrew. FUN FUN FUN! The rule is that when you lose in a card game of Capsa, you have to be the victim of Truth or Dare! Andrew said he'd rather pull off all of mr.Inderjeed's hair with his mouth than french-kiss Hans. hahaha. Then Hans admitted that the guy from JC1 or GAC that he would pick to be his spouse, have sex with and never to have any contact with anyone except that one person would be Wesley! Awkward! Though I would like to know the question Wesley actually wanted to ask him!
- I watched 1 episode of Happy Endings
- Read 9gag
- School which wasn't all too bad today.

The Past Month or So:
- Claudia and Viona came back from Melbourne! Met with Clau on a Thursday before Good Friday, ate non stop together with Raina and Claudine. Rainbow cake, Pepper Lunch, Honey bread from En Dining, Pangsit Goreng from Bakmi GM of Sency's foodcourt, they had crepes, what else?
- Met Viona on Monday this week! Though I was 4 hours late, I'm glad I came cause who knows when else would I meet with Viona? We ate doughballs from Pizza Marizano after En Dining.
- Went to Singapore for the Easter weekend. That was actually planned because Easter landed on Papa's birthday and he wanted to get away from all his "Pranking" friends. Mostly mama wanted to escape and create a time so our family could get a break, relax and spend some time together.
- WATCHED WICKED IN SINGAPORE BEFORE IT ENDED!
- Went to a crappy IT Day and Easter Celebration in Raffles on Monday. Regret but without it I wouldn't have made my shirt that I love saying "Cool Story Bro. Tell It Again" which I made with Assila on a printed Tee! Both Assila and I have it now! And we LOVE IT! People are jealous of me when they saw me that night when I met up with friends: Darren, Raina, Claudine, Viona, Adri, Ika, Sam. YAYERS!
- Went for Church's Teens Retreat to Sukabumi. It was quite fun! There I bonded with Christasya, Yosie, Fiona, Shiela and etc. Since the Sunday was April Fools, Yosie went around to people telling them that she knows that they're talking behind her back. The response is supposed to be them denying it completely before she shouts out "April Fools!" but unfortunately with Christasya, Christasya went "I'm sorry! It was an accident!" The hilarity! I have to tell everyone! Yosie had a shocked expression and was confused whether to laugh or be confused and sad about it!
- In school the next day after April Fools, 2nd April, Wesley gave out Oreos filled with toothpaste, too bad I ruined it for our English Class thinking he wasn't going to pull it off!
- I have Mock Exams for English and Bio AS level Exams next week:(
- I'm a happy girl! In a happy world!

What else do I have to say? There's too many things!

Toodles! HUGS AND KISSES HONEY BUNCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment