Monday, April 23, 2012

22 April 2012 Sunday

I'm thinking, should I keep continuing my blog or just my tumblr? I'm not so sure on what to pick or keep hidden! The tumblr, I J'Adore! It's where all the pretty fairy tale stuff goes to. But here on the blog, I could type, rant, craze and free myself for as long as I want without a soul figuring me out. Should I just keep both?


Tomorrow is grandma Lisa's 70th birthday! That's alot of years to live and I so do love her so very much! What would I do if she wasn't around?

Today I just went to Church at 10 since I've missed the early service where all the teens were supposed to go to. Then I halfway watched Elen's Baptism. Followed by meeting Jessica's Dad (Win) to study chemistry (Sad sad life!). Went home to freshen up leading to my family going out to watch movies at the mall. Dad and Matt watched the 'Hunger Games' while Mom and I watched 'Mirror Mirror' which is the untold story about Snow White. It was quite entertaining. It definitely was not a serious movie! It was humorous and short, so it did grab out attention!

Just a few hours ago I ate in a restaurant I've passed plenty of times and was dying to just try it out but never had the chance to! I wasn't disappointed to wait! It definitely was great! It's a mix of Chinese-Malaysian-Singaporean-Indonesian that I just can't place what's so good about the place! Something I definitely could compliment was the ambience! Bravo to the decorator cause it was cool, calm, relaxed, beautiful yet hip to get customers! All Robin-Egg blue with light wood fences and furniture all around! The seats were amaze-balls! So on the sides there were booths along the walls, then some normal tables next to a fence-post contraption in the middle of the room-which-shape-is-un-define-able, then everything in the middle were many tables put together with lamp posts dividing one table from the other, seats of benches to seat 2 with Robin-egg blue cushions! The food was also tasty! We tried the 'Sakura!Sakura!' tea, Cheesy-Tofu (Egg tofu topped with minced chicken, carrots and cheese, fried with bread crumbs into one! Delish!) and the specialty sandwiches which I recommend! Cross that out, I recommend to try all!


Anyway! Back to the topic of my first paragraph about confusion in whether I should keep the tumblr, the blog or both, I just remembered I have the means and capability to post on the blog from my blackberry. And for the tumblr, I just love tumblr too much to let it go! It's where creative juices could be drooled at and adored by moi!

Just one thing I really do wish to keep! Keep all of it a secret! I don't know what to do if someone figures out that it's me! I may have failed one too many times in keeping it secret but deep inside my heart I hope they don't add one to one and figure it all out! I have nothing I could do but to just hope.

Hope really is one of the means I have to hold on to. It comes from me and nobody with power of persuasion could tear that away from me!

I'm really tired and exhausted, need to sleep but it somehow seems sad how time is wasted to sleep when I could extend the day! But I love sleeping. My mom always comments since I was young how I I have this characteristic to show act or thought of "rugi tidur" meaning I'm going to regret and incur losses because of sleeping! How silly of me!

Somehow remember I said how I wish to be a nutritionist slash dietitian? I have that dream again! With some encouragement I've heard lately, I'm proud to say I have a little hope of achieving that goal again! For instance, I'm up to trying new things that are "Nutrition Approved" like eating crushed Flax-Seed (Fiber! Scrumptious with fruity yoghurt!) and Drinking down Apple Cider Vinegar with honey and water (YUMMY! Though it stinks and people gag at the taste of it at first). They say that since I'm interested and dare to try which others don't have in the name of Science, Health and Nutrition, I would be a great nutritionist! What's great in my opinion is that I'm not afraid to love the unhealthy stuff too!

Anyway, maybe it is time I go! Goodnight! Wish me all the luck I could ever hope for!

No comments:

Post a Comment