Friday, February 10, 2012

10 February 2012 Friday!

Thank God It's Friday!

So grateful and thankful for this day!

One of my discoveries today is that I've really changed. I can't seem to make myself cry instantly just by trying anymore. Hahaha it used to be my special talent since I had no talent whatsoever! My older big family member such as grandparents and aunts used to tell me with this, I could be a movie star or soap opera star by using my talent. Hahaha

One thing I really want to learn is to write with my left hand! It's absolutely ridiculous how different my writing on my left and right hand looks like!

I tried to make Tapioca Pearls when I got home from school today and my attempt made very very very chewy and tough pearls instead of those perfectly in the middle of chewy and soft tapioca pearls, or in some cases called 'Boba'. But it's only a first attempt of making them from scratch so I'm quite happy with my work:) OH! And I conclude, store bought tastes much better!

I'm trying to learn to cook out of my own will which I'm pretty proud of! I know I have house keepers and maids to cook and clean for me but it's a start to learning to be independent and all! I do wish I'll really get into Singapore Polytechnic! The results are out next week on the 17th of February!!

I just skyped with my cousins and Hanna and Thomas just now! How I miss the olden days where everything was just so beautiful! Not like it's not beautiful now,  but still!

Got to go! Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment