Sunday, February 26, 2012

25 February 2012 Saturday

It was my brother's birthday 2 days ago! I'm so happy for him! But I haven't got him a birthday present, hmmm, what should I get him?


I think I've lost my normal sophistication, what has happened to it? Brought away by the wind?

Today I went out for lunch with my mom and my brother and his 2 little best friends Eric and Jason, They're so adorable! We ate pepper lunch, which is currently my brother's favorite. Then I went around the mall with mommy and we bought things, I got pens, readers digest, a gorgeous blue dress, and etc.

Then to a youth service where it was quite fun, I got to talk to many people today. Dinner with dad, mom,  uncle Budi, Aunty Liphin, Fiona and Myself.

I had quite a great day today. A saturday not spoiled or boring:D

I don't actually know what else to type. I guess I'm just feeling a little down since it has been over a week since I was supposed to receive the notification about if I got into Singapore Polytechnic but I guess I might have to have a little more patience and perseverance to not break down in desperation. I believe God has a plan for everyone and He would be able to give the greatest for everyone. I trust Him.

I finished reading 'Kiss Heaven Goodbye' and since it was a best seller, I thought it would be a good book. I guess not. I'm quite disappointed it wasn't good enough for my taste. And it was way too vulgar for me to ever like. I'm a girl who still loves children and young adult books!

This blog was made for me to write whatever I want to and whenever I wish and freedom of expression and all but how come I sort of feel less interested as I actually was before? This was made so I would express more, but now I'm starting to write like it's being read and intended to be written to someone else. I need to change back!

I need to reshape myself. I'm lost. I've lost my track. I don't know who I am, Where I am, Where I'm headed and all. Help me:'(

OH! And I've done this little Dorothy of mine:) I did it out of boredom and happiness but I guess I might use it for some crappy art project I have. What do you think?

I don't like people who judge. I can be confident when I want to, I want to not be able to do anything without being looked down at and getting stupid comments and complaints on how I'm so useless. (OLIVER YOU HEAR THAT! YOU'RE SO CONDESCENDING!)


Anyway, Goodnight again!
Hugs & Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment