Sunday, February 19, 2012

19 February 2012 Sunday

First of all, I would like to say, Happy Belated Valentines Day<3


I don't know where I've been and what I've been thinking these last few days.

Well, Yesterday I went to meet with Raina, Claudine (FINALLY!) Sergio and Adri, we were planning on watching the movie 'The Vow' but due to some mistake of being in the wrong mall, we ended up watching 'This Means War' which was a great movie! But since I was on a time crunch, I had to leave at 3, 2 and a half hours after meeting up with them, which meant that all the time we had was just to watch the movie! I was on such a time crunch! But gladly, I had waaaay more fun at Bella's house for a Valentines Day Celebration with the church Teens which they made me feel like family! Thank youuu! So it was great! And I brought my home-made peanut butter cups which I just got the idea to make like last wednesday! It was an instant hit! Everyone loved it, everyone loves Reese and since we can't get them here in the city of course people were shocked and loving my peanut-butter chocolate cups! Then since I was still in a time crunch, I went to get the driver to drive me back to near my living area and have dinner with my mom's family (minus Grandpa) and I loved it! We ate at Penang Bistro and had the roti canai and I got to play with my baby cousin Dante! It's the first time we met on 2012:) Just to say the least, Yesterday was absolutely wonderful!

Today I went to church early in the morning leaving home at 7 am but I went home early since I am sick and I had to continue my homework left over from Friday night. Math math math, the teacher doesn't teach well, no wonder I'm slowly dwindling down to failing the subject:( I'm bad at my academics this year! But then went out again with family for dinner at Marche and to watch movie of 'The Vow' with Candy, Calvin, Christopher, my brother, and parents plus 2 of parent's friends. Movie was not as good as I expected it to be. Maybe my hopes were to high?

Anyway, a revelation on myself, I am a person who lives to please others instead of myself. That's a good thing right? Maybe one of the reasons is I don't know what to do with my life, I'd want to live my life as the Daughter everyone envies my parents on having, I want to be known as the goody yet known with friends, and I want to be the positive and optimistic one to myself.

I still haven't got the news of whether I'm accepted into Singapore Polytechnic or not. But I really hope I would! There's two ways of seeing it. If I do get in, it is the chance for me to learn about independence and find myself when I am alone. If I don't get in, it means I'm not ready enough and I can have a longer time to stay immature, a child and be spoilt and childish with my family and parents. I can be spoiled by the luxuries I get to have every single day.

You're beautiful, like a May fly.
-Ernest Hemingway

No comments:

Post a Comment