Sunday, February 12, 2012

11 February 2012

Went for community service today in school and I actually had quite fun!

So we went to school and mopped and swept the school's corridors, then helped ms.Shervon decorate the Unicorn team's board with gold glitter. The lady is really impatient and can't be told that her idea is a bad idea. Who uses UHU glue to stick like a bottle of golden glitter on wood? Bad idea, I've grown up with a partner when decorating who is a total perfectionist and so I know what is to be done. But of course, who would listen to me? Anyway, today I also helped ms.Janet (okay, that's an excuse, I didn't actually do anything at all. hahahaha. Then us (Oliver, Sukyi, Arinda, Danniel, Wesley and I) went to Danniel's house (without Assila, she had to pick up and drive home her brother) nearby and it was so fun! We played all sorts of card games which made us laugh like crazy bringing tears to our eyes because of the hilarity and such!

Though I missed out on going to Rainbow of Love Orphanage today, at least I had some fun!

Then after I want home and cleaned myself up from the glitter and all from the day, I went out for dinner and to celebrate Aunty Christina's birthday at Smoking Joe's and I had to watch parents and adults dance and sing and party like teenagers once again! It was really embarrassing considering that I was the only teenager left! But the food was good and while having dinner there was Nadine to keep me company while we drilled my brother about his crush, Michelle, and we gossiped about this one teacher we know who is supposedly gay and there are things going around that he was flirting and hitting on this one guy a year ago I know. It was fun!

Today has been a great day! I really enjoyed it! I need to start living my life and keep my hopes up on everything!

OH! And today, my best friend Raina who I haven't met in a long time just took off her braces! She sent me the pictures!

Anyway, I should be heading off! Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment