Thursday, January 12, 2012

12 January 2012 Thursday

Hello Hello!
Third day and I'm still doing it! I'm so proud of myself being able to stick to it even though it has been only 3 days. hehehe

Today school was alright, only 4 subjects but only 2 were important, which was English and Biology. The other two subjects were the minor subjects which was Art and Physical Education. :D

I'm not so sure what to post here today.

I've changed the name from 'My Diary' to 'Ballerina Dreaming of Daisy Dreams' :)

Well today I helped pack away and compress in airtight seal bags my family's winter clothes which just came back from the wash after being used on our recent holiday to Europe 2011:)

Tomorrow I'm going to meet Raina and Claudine in Plaza Senayan for we haven't met in such a long long time! Just hope I'll remember to bring the goodies I have for them:)

Well, I better sleep for I'm absolutely bored today. But I'm really grateful that there was nothing saddening nor depressing that came to me today:) yayyers!

Anyway, Goodnight my sweetness!

Hugs and Kisses! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment