Monday, January 30, 2012

30 January 2012 Monday

Sometimes people have to be taught a lesson and accept their mistakes and actions are wrong. Some people need to accept then swallow their prides instead of coming out with a million different excuses though it was not completely their fault. We need to understand other people's circumstances.

A person, quite annoying in a way actually, had my name scribbled and doodles into their chemistry textbook. Of course when my friends found it they had to report it back to me, and out of instinct I had to write in marker on that book saying "I hope this is not your writing". When the guy saw his textbook today he immediately came up with a hundred excuses to hide his shame and apologizing for any inconvenience and misunderstanding. He said it was a prank someone might be pulling on him, but the proof was all there, It was his handwriting point blank all the way and I had checked with many people in the class. Of course, who would admit to such a humiliation. I with the strong will and upright belief this should be learned as a lesson and solved immediately asked for him to delete all evidence as soon as possible. I see I have finally won some respect to my name from the pest. Thank goodness for this is not a funny business.

Had dinner and quite a great day in school today. Matt bought me and my mom lunch of meatballs today as he said he wanted to get a gift for my mom's birthday which was yesterday. Very happy and entertaining. Dinner was sauteed morning glory, rice, chicken in brown sweet sauce with potatoes and a pork soup chinese style. It is delicious!

I want to get on with today and the week and the end of the month in great spirits and joy with happy memories.

I miss my two best friends who are too busy with college and me myself who is busy causing us to very rarely meet. We have already had 2 canceled plans to meet because of it and inconvenient timings. I miss you guys so bad:(

Love from me to all! Kisses! And a long hug because I really need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment