Tuesday, January 24, 2012

24 January 2012 Tuesday

"In Life we need mental maturity, the only maturity I get is from a block of cheese." -Dreaming Ballerina

Just got back from Bandung for the Chinese New Years and I'm grateful for being so well fed these few days:) Happy Chinese New Year to all, wishing everyone a great year ahead of them! My family is not a great Chinese traditional people, we only gather with my dad's family for a dinner and the sharing of Angpao (Red Envelopes filled with money). We don't kowtow to shrines of the deceased burning incense
 and offering delicacies, instead we just hide away at our grandmothers house and eat, relax and chatter all  day with my dad's family members. Chinese New Year may be one of my favorite holidays since I get to meet with my cousins which we only meet as little as once a year at the worst. I also get to run around and truly enjoy the house and garden of my grandmother which I can call home and enjoy the serenity of the peace over there. The food that is always stocked and cooked there is also quite the luring line for me to wish to rush there as often as possible. I love this weekend! I love my family, I don't know what I would be without them.

I don't have the motivation to go back to school tomorrow though there's only 3 days of school this week thank you so much to the Chinese New Year! My stomach is contracting and if it has a life of its own would cringe every single day where I have to go to the horrid school which I don't really have a fixed valid reason to hate so much.

Ugly thoughts away, I love the chinese new year! I want to sing dance and relax all day, this is such a reward for the year which I would love to have the first part of last year rewinded again for I miss my friends, they've slowly moved into maturity and into their futures while I'm still sitting waiting and watching in the sidelines so confused with what I should do in my life!

But I need to keep the positive energy around, forget the ugly thoughts, use optimism for I don't have a life to waste but I have a life to praise and enjoy fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment