Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the thirteenth, January 2012

Untouchable like a distant star in space.....

I can't help but keep singing this song.

I see that someone has read through my posts:0 And to think I wanted this private hoping that nobody would find it or even place who I am. So you reader, please try to not figure out my identity for it would be horrific for me to know someone is reading through this.

Today has gone quite well, I cant say for sure just yet because it is only 4 in the afternoon.

I'm starting to find some interest in typing here and just sounding like the girl who is inside me. I find amusement on how from the person on the inside and on the outside could sound so different from one another as I channel each one of them at different occasions and moments. I wish that I would be able to keep this up and maybe one day I'll look back at my start and smile of the memories.

I have the privilege to be able to express myself in my first language as I'm what you would consider a failed citizen as my ability to speak and understand the national language is quite the disappointment, but all in all, I'm trying my best.

Well I guess I'm just blank on what to linger and just type about though my head is bursting with all sorts of broken detached floating words and phrases.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment