Sunday, January 29, 2012

28 January 2012 Saturday

Hey, just got back from my relative, Nova's wedding. This may be the first time I remembered that I met her. hahaha it has been thaat long!

I'm really loving my hair today with my hair being braided on top to form a hairband while the rest are blow dried straight and flat. Really adorable as I'll say so myself.

Today I also went to my previous school, Lentera's Family Fun Day in which I met and talked to all day long with Celine who is back from Singapore for this weekend. I had a really great day today, Such a great weekend that I am really blesses to receive.

Well, goodnight! I really wish to be pretty and look great in pictures like many of my friends do. How they look effortless yet always stunningly beautiful no matter what occasion, position or any sort of difference, they would always look relaxed, beautiful, pretty, happy and cool.

Whoever is reading this, Thank you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment