Friday, January 13, 2012

Part 2 - Friday the thirteenth, January 2012

Obvious Disappointment, plans today I was really looking forward to got cancelled at last minute, make that last second or even last millisecond.
Maybe this is the thing with me, luck in social life is just not what I've got. It seems that to me plans keep changing, I'm left out since I'm busy with another task, I'm out of town, or most of the time the plans are just plain abandoned and canceled when I was looking forward to them. Couldn't at least my friends open skype and make use of it? Its not like I've not made friends with very sociable people. I believe now that my luck is just at a low point right now for this schmuck I am.

Feel like a fool at this point. Though its not entirely my fault, there's a sort of lingering feeling that its partly mine, I didn't plan it well enough. I was really looking forward for us to meet up and boost my spirits which this week is as deflated as a balloon with its air sucked out by a vacuum cleaner.
Guess I'll have to make use of this free time I have now. Maybe some math homework?


MARK TWAIN once wrote: "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

No comments:

Post a Comment