Thursday, January 19, 2012

19 January 2012 Thurday

Oh no, missed a day!
Well I guess I'll try to replace it with a long post:)

Hello, I cant express what I'm feeling right now. Its like a numbness from being happy after I swam and ran today, calorie burner or just in the mood to get out and run my energy out? I like running and swimming, I guess it's one of those things that make me feel good that I may be able to get out there to do something to waste time and energy while nobody is watching. People would call it exercise, I call it time alone outdoors. I love things that make me move and stretch my body but it all depends on my mood. I absolutely hate sports. Maybe it's not that I hate sports, its that I don't like people looking at me when I do something which I know I'm way not talented in, the fact that I constantly disappoint myself for not having the capability to do sports or activities (another self pity depression much?) , that I don't like the heat of the outdoors, the way people sweat when doing sports (WAY GROSS, I don't sweat. Don't want to be near them) and many other factors behind the reason I say I hate sports.

Like for today in example, I blame it all on laziness which my friend *cough cough* supports of. I really wanted to do PE today since I wanted something to do, but when it was time to change suddenly I thought how people would look at me wearing the worst pathetic matching pair of pants and shirt they mistakenly think is a suitable PE attire. Then seeing and realizing that less students are going to join PE today for the others have various reasons to not join, and that if I do join there would only be 3 other girls, not including myself and my friend, and that would increase the humiliation I would have to face and there would be people seeing the way I fail and have no idea what to do nor have the ability to do anything in PE, so I panicked and convinced my friend (who didn't need convincing at all) to bail out of the class and we'll just hide away in the classroom. But as people left to the physical education class I felt another urge to go to the class and so I dragged my friend to change her attire with me so that we could get to the class though we would have been half an hour late due to complications such as our combined infinite laziness and that the bathrooms seemed to be locked due to no water available to be used inside (LAME SCHOOL CANT EVEN FIX SMALL PROBLEM LIKE THIS!) then we had thought that once inside and changed, we thought we were locked up inside the toilet since someone had locked it from the inside. And so once we got out and walked down the stairs to lead to the Multi-Purpose-Hall, halfway down the stairs we glimpsed at the glass door to the room and saw that the rest of our classmates were being in the middle of running laps around the court and we quickly retreated back into the classroom as we had no wish to be running laps for we've been there, done that, and it hurts just to think of the exhaustion and the pain we feel during and days after running those laps we are told to run. Plus, there's always a 15 minute deadline we're supposed to not exceed about to run a number of laps around the court (21 laps during last term).

See my point on why I don't like sports? It's all because of school making sports sound all ugly and scary and tiresome. But when I'm away and my thoughts are far from anything relating to school, I like doing them. Like I'd love to learn to play tennis again once more!

And so today I swam which I absolutely like to do if I just have the time:)


I watched 'The Help' last night ant the movie was so touching! It's about racial discrimination in the US during the time of Martin Luther King. I'm not sure what year that was in but the story was really moving as it was placed in Mississippi and is about the memories and feelings the dark skinned african americans have as they work as domestic helpers to the caucasian americans.

Racial problems are still here today but I do hope it is getting better day by day.

Well, I hope I could watch more movies and I was hoping to start watching 'How I Met Your Mother' starting from the beginning. Long and hard task it would be but it would be great entertainment!

May the world be a better place!

Au Revoir!
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment