Tuesday, January 17, 2012

17 January 2012 Tuesday

Hello Hello!
Obviously I have lost the voice I had when I used to type. It seems I'm more laid back and way wackier over here. But of course, this is a diary anyway, I may type in any way I wish or in the easiest way possible.

Today went to school, had quite a good day where nothing spectacular happened yet I was entertained and not falling into slumber every 14 minutes.
Learned today that I'm not very active and I don't regularly watch movies as much as others do. Need to catch up soon?

At home from finishing math lessons I felt so free! More free than I have felt in a very long time! I felt that time was in my hands and I had whatever I wish to do available for me in the time I had to spend, or in my case 'Waste'.

So what I did with that time was eat pudding with gallons of the creamy substance 'Fla' , Read many pages of 'House Rules' by Jodi Pilcout which I'm currently reading (I heart reading! These days lack of time and slow brain has kept me way behind) , read witty smirk-tastic picture posts online from 9gag (yes. Unbelievable?) , Ate 2 plates of food for dinner next to my laptop (Padang food! Yay! Everyone should eat and AH-DO-ORE!) , Painted my nails blue! (Smurf blue anyone?) and best of all! Hopefully I'll get to sleep early tonight:D

Indonesia Indonesia Indonesia Indonesia Indonesia

Well, Toodles! Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment