Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Eleven January Two-thousand-twelve, Thursday

hello:)
I forgot to mention, Happy New Year 2012!
Its a brand new year, a brand new adventure and a brand new year to live another year of!

From what I learnt from reading the bible today is that no matter how hard or how long a path is that you have to face even though there's another road that's much easier and shorter, just keep persevering for it is God's plan for you and there's the promised place at the end for if the short way is taken, there might have been a conflict that would make you lose hope so just bear with the long road.
I should learn from this for right now I'm stuck in a crappy school that I long to get away from. Its absolutely ridiculous on how I could hate it so so so much! But I have to persevere and try my best through it for it is part of God's plan for me for the future. I need to stop complaining, whining, lazing around failing subjects and trying to run out as fast as possible. As I keep saying to myself and everyone, Patience is a virtue, stay patient. I guess sunshine comes out in the end and there's possibility of a rainbow after a huge thunderstorm.

So today was still part of the first week of school after the Christmas holidays, It's a wednesday today so there's only 2 more days to the weekend! I'm excited! I know it may not be entirely right to be trying to get out as fast as possible but I'm trying. I really am. I even brought home Chemistry and Biology textbooks home with me so I could read them at home. Though I only managed to read the chemistry textbook since there's lack of time and I got a headache from opening the textbook (weird, but it's true. I can't help it:( ) I still tried didn't I?
I'm excited for the weekend because I might get the chance to meet Raina and Claudine after such a long long long long time not meeting them at all! I think the last time I met them was on Raina's birthday which was the 30th of September 2011. I have goodies for them and I really really hope to meet them! I miss them so much!!!!

I really do miss grade 10 when we were all united, no drama, no bad gossip, just pure fun and enjoyment and unity<3

Today so I went to school late, misses assembly(hooray!) then the day just swished by and honestly, it isn't that fun in raffles that you with to stay and remember what went on in the day though the people and classmates are nice. Its just the system and administration and faculty thats probably annoying.

Hahaha I seriously never learn anything in raffles until I fail almost perpetually, I guess people are sick of me failing and seeing my stupidity dumbness and clumsiness when they first met me they thought I was smart(heard it today.. they were like 'we thought you would be the smart type, instead you turned out to be................ um........ like this...' hmmmm.... very motivating and encouraging. hahaha

Oh yeah, and I rejected the oleh2 once again. I doubt its reason behind it that I'm grossed out. To me, I would give as much as possible but when people want to give me, I just can't accept it. I feel weird. People would be happy to receive gifts and all that but I'm very very awkward at those situations. It just doesn't feel right.

Well, it's 11.03 on my laptop clock now and to get me from waking up late again tomorrow and since I probably need my sleep since I'm feeling stressed from boredom of my current everyday life.

I want to cry yet laugh yet be sad yet be jolly. I guess I miss those emotions or anything triggering some reaction. It is boring me. So I'll just keep a straight emotion-less face now. hahaha

And I got rejected from Temasek Polytechnic in Singapore which is my second choice for getting out of Jakarta and getting to my dream and future to be a Nutritionist and Dietician. It said I was unsuccessful in applying to Temasek. Where I really really really hope I'll get into is to Singapore Polytechnic where I'll be super duper ultimately disappointed if I didn't get in for its my only hope of getting out of Junior College, I'll probably weep and sob for days if I didn't get accepted!!

Anyway, goodnight sweet dreams, I really should sleep.

Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment