Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dear John

Just watched 'Dear John' and it was so very touchinggg! omyomyomy! It was so touching and sad and so wonderful that I actually cried and teared at many occasions and I'm the kind of girl that so very rarely cries!

Its the way that no matter what and where, they would write and post letters to each other that it is so sweet! I love the way they keep the letters for they have a meaning and gives both of them hope. I actually adore the actions of John in the story! It would be so great to watch, read or hear stories of people like those, but in real life I would be afraid ashamed and disgusted by guys acting that way. Maybe its the way that I don't like to express emotions and feelings that made me sort of disgusted by it for if it is overly the top, I'm not looking forward to them, as in my opinion, life is to smile laugh and enjoy not make a messy snotty deal about it. Once in a while I would love those moments but not too regularly for it loses its meaning and it tends to become annoying to bear the thought of.

Anyway, I should be heading to sleep as I'm exhausted on many days this week already though thankfully, I'm not going to school tomorrow as the Chinese New Year Celebration is nothing to look forward to. Most of my classmates are skipping too tomorrow so I'll hope I don't feel guilty.

Help me find a way and get on the right track oh Lord.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment