Saturday, January 21, 2012

20 January 2012 Saturday

Skipped another day yesterday for writing a post. Oopsie!

Yesterday I watched Forrest Gump with daddy at night and it was such a sweet innocent and funny movie! It sure is worth all the awards it has received and such a classic to be watched over and over and over again:)

Yesterday I went to 'Mall Of Indonesia' to meet with Auntie Rose from Germany that had fallen sick with Stroke but currently she's progressing well to being normal again. I skipped school yesterday since there was nothing to look forward to as it was just a lousy chinese new year event in school. Then I met with Fiona once she was dismissed in school. Bought a gift for mom's upcoming birthday next week and bought a hairband for myself that was not worth to buy as it was expensive and I believe I could buy it in another place at much a cheaper price. Don't get me wrong, I'm not stingy, its just that I sort of regret buying it for it was not worth the price I paid.

Sorry, my allergies are kicking back in since the weather is getting worse and worse every single day. It's the season for rain I presume as many people are falling sick every single day in Jakarta. My eyes and nose is itching!

I just came back from having lunch out with my family. Korean Barbecue for lunch! Yum! Scrumptious!

Well, Chinese New Year is coming so very soon and I'm absolutely delighted and excited to meet my cousins and grandmother really soon! Going out of town tomorrow to meet my dad's family and celebrate Chinese New Year! In other words, many days to eat non-stop and not regret it at all!

Got to go!
Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment