Thursday, January 26, 2012

26 January 2012 Thursday

Oh my hey!
I forgot my user account and password a few days ago! And so I couldn't get in! Finally I'm getting back! :)

So today, I'm feeling great! The day has gone smoothly with no additional load of work, any problems or embarrassing moments, delicious food and I have time in my hands. I'm feeling jazzed up for myself.

I learned today that everyone is special in their own ways where we should learn not only from out own mistakes but from other people's mistakes too as it is the correct way to do it. We all have a purpose in life and are unique so that we should not compare ourselves to others and make no competition in our lives for every aspect. Some people are talented in music. Competition. Some people are talented in sports. Competition. Some people are smarter than average. Competition. Some have greater grades that you do. Competition. Some people have artistic abilities. Competition. We should all just cross out the competitions for all it does to us is give us a lower self esteem than our capabilities actually have in store for us.

Maybe I do have a low self esteem, like I was just about to type and am going to complain about how Fat I've became again. To think I've lost some small quantity of fat on the thighs, calves, upper arm and my stomach is finally smaller in size, guess what? They've all grown back brining their friends along to stay for a ride. This is all because of the Christmas Holidays where I ate and ate and ate without actually feeling hungry or wanting to eat in the first place. It just felt like the right thing to do and that I felt like stuffing myself became a habit. I have dad's cousin's wedding on saturday and when I tried on my red dress just now, I felt horrible! The dress was beautiful and I'm confident nobody would actually care if I wore red, though usually I have a very low self esteem about standing out in a crowd, especially in a party which I specifically avoid as much as possible. I was fat, and what could I do about it? I'm all for healthy eating and diet through cutting down on junk food but this? I'm afraid I can't do anything but look fat for saturday. The squishyness of my jiggling fat shall make me a humiliation as I may have to meet dad's relatives and all.

Anyway, I love cincao hijau and gui ling gao. I should really learn how to make some of my own!

I'm currently reading 'Kiss Heaven Goodbye' by Tasmania Perry. The storyline is okay, the way she tells the story sorts of lacks causing me, the reader, to not get grasped into the story as I wish to.
I'm really trying to type properly with both my hands on the proper place and all. But it's sort of proving quite hard if I concentrate well. Maybe I should just stick to my own typing style and all?

I hope nobody reads this, or at least nobody who knows me would read this for it is very embarrassing if they do as I write all sorts of things that just pop into my head at the given moment, though I don't type everything.

I should really get my sleep. Goodnight:*

No comments:

Post a Comment